Grow with international cooperation!
- You want to know how to start international business or how to develop an international market?
- You want to market your services or products abroad successfully?
- You are looking for new ideas and innovative solutions or want to offer your technologies abroad?
- You want to market your research results and you are looking for suitable licensees or patent buyers?
- You are looking for customers, suppliers, users, distribution or development partnerships from Europe and all over the world?
- You are looking for access to European research and development projects?
The Enterprise Europe Network supports companies and research institutions in their search for suitable technological, business or project-related collaboration and helps to establish sustainable contacts abroad and to benefit from global innovations. With a cooperation database, or a visit to an international cooperation fairs, or taking part at an organised business trips or network conferences, we specifically bring you in touch with interesting contacts to discuss possibilities of strategic cooperation or market development measures.
A connection to the international database of the Enterprise Europe Network allows direct access to commercial and technical cooperations, R&D results as well as technology providers in the EU and beyond. Upon request, we will accompany you in your contract negotiations as well as in further steps towards the internationalization of your company.
Current cooperation profiles (updated daily): Research
Email alert about current collaboration profiles: Please register here!
Within the framework of major international trade fairs and conferences, the Enterprise Europe Network organizes opportunities for individual cooperation talks. Participants meet face-to-face for short bilateral discussions with potential business or cooperation contacts - either on-site at the trade fair or online.
Current dates for cooperation exchanges: Overview
A company mission or delegation trip abroad is often a first step towards entering a foreign market and can establish initial contacts with local companies and institutions.
Furthermore, we welcome international business delegations to Berlin-Brandenburg and organize for cooperation meetings with regional companies and institutions.
Current dates for business trips: Overview